RARIEDA TRAINING & RESOURCE CENTREWelcome to RTRC
A dynamic technical vocational training & education center with programs to advance youth employment, access to decent work, entrepreneurship and lifelong learning opportunities.
Certificate & Degree Level Training
NITA Registered Examination Centre
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Kiswahili.
- At least primary education.
- Must have achieved four levels of Work Readiness Skills and wish to embark upon a career in an income-generating vocational trade.
Why Study with Us
1. Qualified instructors.
2. Technical trade courses certified by DIT
3. State-of-the-Art facility within an eco– friendly environment.
4. Additional free and complimentary courses alongside main courses
5. Personalized training– one machine per student.
6. Free training on business startup upon completion of Technical Training.
7. First hand practical experience within our production unit.
8. Industrial attachment during the training period.
9. Exchange programs with international students.
- Tailoring and Dressmaking
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Hair Dressing
- Information Communication Technology (ICT), 10 modules:
- Word 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Excel 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Access 2013
- Concepts of Information Technology
- Free typing
- Adobe Pagemaker
- Sustainable Agriculture
Alongside the Technical Trades Students are offered the following complementary courses free of charge:
- Workforce Development
- Communications Skills
- English Classes for language
- Life Skills
- Technical Drawing
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
P.O Box 75
Phone & Email
(+254) 0733 883 326
The Faculty, staff and students are excited to welcome you to RTRC!
The college has a history dating back from 2012. The Centre boasts of holistic training which is geared at nurturing self-discipline and cultivating a caring heart and work readiness skills to help build responsible citizens who can contribute towards accomplishing Kenya’s Vision 2030.
We are a proud member and Centre for NITA examinations. Together we strive to become a Centre of Excellence in Technical Vocational Education & Training and in doing so, we maintain strong partnerships with business and industry to ensure that our career and technical programs remain current and responsive to the needs of the labour market.
State of the art hostels are also available for students from all walks of life enabling them to focus on their career paths.